4 Ways To Lodge Your Tax Returns Australia – Find Out More Tax Returns And Tax Returns Broome Tips

When it comes to lodging your tax returns Broome with the Australian Tax Office (ATO), there are currently four ways you can choose from. Deciding on which one to use depends on how straightforward your tax returns are. If you operate a business, your tax returns Australia can be more complicated to sort out.

This article will explain the 4 ways you can lodge your tax return. Find out which one is the most appropriate for you tax affairs:

1. Phone lodgement
The ATO offers a personal tax self-help phone service for taxpayers. All you need to do is follow the prompts, then you can conveniently lodge your tax return over the phone. The average time that you could spend lodging your tax return through phone lodgement is 12 minutes.

The best part about phone tax returns Broome lodgement is that it’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, you can expect your tax refunds to be issued within 14 days upon lodgement.

2. Tax return online
ATO has an online e-tax facility that allows you to lodge your tax return in the comfort of your own home. All you need is a decent internet connection and a working computer. This type of tax returns lodgement is most recommended to individual taxpayers who have simple returns. Older people would also find this lodging system simple and easy to use.

When you use e-tax to lodge your tax return, you can receive your refund within 14 days, as well – which is much quicker compared to using a paper return (or tax pack).

3. Tax packs
If you have more complex tax affairs, and you are likely not entitled to a tax refund – then a tax packs would be a good option. Tax packs are issued by the ATO, and come in printed form. A tax pack contains two sets of tax returns Broome – one is to be completed and lodged with the ATO, and the other is for your own record.

Tax packs are also divided into two sections – one is for those taxpayers who have more complicated tax returns Australia, and the other for those who have simpler tax affairs.

4. Tax accountants
If you find lodging your tax returns to be too stressful and time consuming, using the help and assistance of tax accountant could be a wise choice. You need to make sure, though, that the tax accountant or tax agent you hire is registered with the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) before you authorise them to lodge your tax return on your behalf.

With the professional help of tax accountants, you have the peace of mind knowing that your tax returns Australia are completed correctly and on time.

Comments are closed.